Top 10 Diet to Improve Brain Power
- Eat only when you hungry. Restrict high amount of sugar and salt in your daily menu.
- Make fruits and vegetables the major part of your diet.
- Walnut and almonds are good to boost your brain power.
- Avoid hydrogenated vegetable oils and restrict processed foods.
- Eat your protein first before you touch carbohydrates. Soy products are low in fat and high in amino acids which is good for diet.
- Fish is definitely a brain food at the top of the list. So add fish twice a week.
- When your blood sugar is low, your brain functions poorly. So keep it in your mind your brains only fuel is glucose.
- General foods for brain power improving diet are apples, oranges, ginger, chicken, garlic, cow's milk and fish.
- Ayurvedic brain foods such as ghee, honey, oats, oat flour strengthen the brain and improve the functioning of nervous system.
- Eat dried beans and peanuts are highly recommended to improve brain power.
Also Read: Home Remedies for Pimples
These are the food diet to improve brain power. This tips are really helpful to you don't forget to comment.